Join us for a powerful journey of deep Soul-Nourishment and Conscious Self-Care back to your Heart, amidst the magical, vibrant and exciting culture of Vietnam
Vibrant, beautiful and intriguing, an extraordinary blend of the ancient and the new, with delicious soul-food, massages, wellness workshops, cooking class, magnificent locations, an overnight cruise, meditations, cultural immersion, exciting activities, sunset cocktails, swimming, shopping, and so much more
There are no prerequisites for this retreat. You don’t need to have been on a retreat before. You don’t need to meditate, or do yoga, or eat vegan – unless you want to. You just need to want time away to find yourself, experience a new culture, have fun, and nurture and renew YOU with awesome like-minded women.
Discover Unlimited Beauty
How this Retreat journey may benefit you:
- Get away from everyday pressures
- Reduce stress and promote wellness
- Create nourishing self care habits
- Connect with a new culture to expand awareness
- Activate your senses
- Uncover personal insights and connect with inner wisdom
- Have fun, loosen up, chill out
- Find your inner joy
- Recognise and trust your intuition
- Make new friends
- Bring your mind, body, emotions and spirit into wholeness
- Return home, uplifted, energised, inspired and renewed
- 8 nights private 4 star accommodation (twin share avail at discount)
- Transfers to and from Da Nang Airport, and from Hanoi Airport
- 8 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners
- Inspiring Self-Care Workshops including ‘take-home plan’ with Catherine
- A pre-retreat call with Catherine to establish your retreat goals and focus
- All entries and transport to scheduled retreat activities
- Internal flight from Da Nang to Hanoi
- Connection with locals at a deeper level
- Free time to shop, visit the beach, spa, relax, read, journal, sight-see, people watch etc
- Retreat activities including Vietnamese Cooking Class, Sunset Photography Workshop, 2 x massages, Hoi An Tailors, Hanoi Night Market, Silk Village Tour, Hanoi Old Quarter Tour, Ha Long Bay Sung Sot Cave, Full Moon Release Ceremony, plus secret experiences designed just for our group
- Gorgeous welcome gift
- 3 fabulous locations – vibrant and colourful Hanoi, magnificent and tranquil Halong Bay, quaint and relaxing Hoi An
- And much more…
The Indochine Queen Retreat is only open to 7 women.
What is not included
- Flights to Da Nang and from Hanoi
- Passport (must be valid for six months after exit date from Vietnam)
- Visa on arrival
- Fully comprehensive international travel insurance (compulsory)
- Meals not listed
- Personal purchases (including tailored garments)
- Tips, mini bar, extra hotel paid facilities, laundry, extra expenses not stated
VIETNAM: INDOCHINE QUEEN RETREAT
Saturday 2nd November – Sunday 10th November 2019
Limited To Only 7 Places
**A deposit of $400 will lock in your place and we can set a payment plan to suit you.
All payments must be completed by 19th October 2019**
Itinerary is an indication only and the program may be altered if necessary… things happens!
1. At our first stop we’ll focus on relaxing and letting go our responsibilities, overwhelm and worry. The beachside town of Hoi An is so chilled you can’t help but drop your cares, kick back, and take it easy.
2. Next we visit Hanoi where we’ll download new insights and perspectives and get clarity for new direction. Hanoi is the cultural heart of Vietnam and an intriguing mix of French Colonial, Traditional and Modern Vietnam. As it hurtles into the future it is a glorious mess of ancient and modern, of tradition and state-of-the-art. Visit bustling night markets, eat famous Hanoi delicacies and haggle with the locals.
3. Finally we begin to integrate our insights and growth as we gently and calmly prepare to re-enter the everyday world feeling uplifted, inspired, energised and renewed. Aboard an iconic junk boat we’ll be surrounded by beauty, serenity, and stillness as it cruises magnificent Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, amidst thousands of towering limestone islands that speckle the emerald waters.
We will visit three iconic Vietnam locations.
In a beautiful, luxurious 4 star Resort, relax and cool off in the infinity pool, enjoy the on-site spa, join a yoga class, or head down to the vast, golden sands of Cau Dai beach to sun on the beach lounges or swim in the warm waters.
While away your free hours with Conscious Self-Care practices like reading, relaxing, journaling, cycling through the local village, massage, or sleeping. Visit the Old Town to shop, sightsee or people-watch over a cold drink. Or relax on beautiful Cau Dai beach.
The resort features an infinity pool and jacuzzi, spa, sauna, fitness centre, gardens, bar, bicycles, and private beach.
You’ll love the very spacious private room with garden view and balcony. (limited number of shared rooms at reduced cost – book early)
Each location is quite unique
We stay in a delightful modern boutique hotel located in the historic Old Quarter and situated right near the famous Hoan Kiem Lake. It’s within easy walking distance of many of the city’s iconic landmarks and the perfect base for visiting the museums, temples, markets and cultural icons of the Old Quarter on foot.
Generous private suites overlook the tree-lined street. Each room has a big street facing window. The hotel has a fitness room, spa and restaurant. Although you may prefer the multitude of fabulous restaurants, bars, and spas that surround it.
Some shared rooms are available at reduced cost.
Magnificent Ha Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Cruising aboard an iconic junk boat we’ll stop to explore the vast Sung Sot Cave, visit the pearl farm and floating fishing villages, practice tai chi, hike to the peak of Titov Island for spectacular views and relax onboard. Plus we’ll eat the freshest seafood ever (alternatives available)
Rooms on the boat while smaller than the hotels, have private ensuite. They all have windows overlooking the beauty of the bay. There are areas to relax on deck and inside.
Twin share accommodation with private ensuite is available at reduced cost.
*Actual boat TBC
*Actual program may vary slightly according to cruise itinerary