Join us for a powerful journey of Cultural Immersion and Soul Expansion amidst the magical, vibrant and exciting culture of Vietnam
Exuberant, beautiful and intriguing, an extraordinary blend of the ancient and the new, with delicious soul-food, magnificent locations, cultural immersion, wellness workshops, cooking class, overnight cruise, meditation, exciting activities, massage, history, sunset cocktails, swimming, shopping, personalized attention and so much more
In a fast-changing world there’s no more sitting on the edges. It’s vital we immerse ourselves in our world, its people and the environment. The time for retreating from 3D reality is past.
In this new world we have to find ourselves and reclaim our heart-wisdom while we dive right into the vibrancy, busyness and messiness of life. There’s no more closing down. It’s time to embrace our world in all her extraordinary exuberance and beauty and through our total immersion, to grow in many unexpected ways.
There are no prerequisites for this experience. You don’t need to have been on a retreat. You don’t need to meditate, or do yoga, or eat vegan – unless you want to.
You just need to want time away to fully experience a new culture, have fun, expand your consciousness, and nurture and renew YOU with awesome like-minded women.
Discover Unlimited Beauty
How this Cultural Immersion Journey may benefit you:
- Get away from everyday pressures
- Reduce stress and promote wellness
- Immerse yourself in a new culture
- Expand awareness & growth
- Activate your senses
- Uncover personal insights and connect with inner wisdom
- Create nourishing self care habits
- Have fun, loosen up, chill out
- Find your inner joy
- Recognise and trust your intuition
- Make new friends
- Bring your mind, body, emotions and spirit into wholeness
- Return home, uplifted, energised, inspired and renewed
- 10 nights private 4 star accommodation (twin share avail at discount)
- Transfers to and from Da Nang and Hanoi Airport
- 10 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 9 dinners
- Inspiring Expansion Hour Workshops – the fun way to delve deeper
- Private Facebook Group & pre-event call with Catherine
- All entries and transport to scheduled retreat activities
- Internal flight from Hanoi to Hue
- Connection with locals at a deeper level
- Free time to shop, visit the beach, spa, relax, read, journal, sight-see, people watch, connect with locals, etc
- Event activities including Vietnamese Cooking Class, Overnight Cruise, Cultural History Tour, Tailors, Night Market, Silk Village Tour, Hanoi Old Quarter Tour, Ha Long Bay Sung Sot Cave, Full Moon Release Ceremony, plus secret experiences designed just for our group
- Fabulous extra Bonus Activities for Early Bird registrations
- Gorgeous welcome gift
- 4 amazing locations – vibrant and colourful Hanoi, magnificent and tranquil Halong Bay, royal and imperial Hue, quaint and relaxing Hoi An
- And much more…
The Vietnam 2020 Cultural Immersion & Personal Expansion is only open to 7 women.
What is not included
- Flights to Hanoi and from Da Nang
- Passport (must be valid for six months after exit date from Vietnam)
- Visa on arrival
- Fully comprehensive international travel insurance (compulsory)
- Meals not listed
- Personal purchases (including tailored garments)
- Tips, mini bar, extra hotel paid facilities, laundry, extra expenses not stated
- Extra activities not stated
VIETNAM 2020: IMMERSION EXPANSION
Thursday 29th October – Sunday 8th November 2020
Limited To Only 7 Places
**A deposit of $400 will lock in your place and we can set a payment plan to suit you.
All payments must be completed by 9th October 2020**
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
Itinerary is an indication only and the program may be altered if necessary… things happens!
1. We start our cultural immersion with a brief stop in Hanoi, an intriguing mix of French Colonial, Traditional and Modern and the cultural heart of Vietnam. As it hurtles into the future it is a glorious mess of ancient and modern, of tradition and state-of-the-art. Visit bustling night markets, eat famous Hanoi delicacies and haggle with the locals.
2. Next we travel to magnificent Ha Long Bay for an overnight cruise aboard an iconic junk boat. Surrounded by beauty, serenity, and stillness we’ll cruise amongst the thousands of towering limestone islands that speckle the emerald waters, and stop to visit the natural wonders of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
3. Then back to Hanoi to explore the extraordinary Old Quarter, iconic Vietnamese traditions and to interact with the locals for new insights and perspectives.
4. A short flight takes us to the Imperial City of Hue, the ancient capital during the time of the emperors. The Cultural History Tour takes us to the Imperial Citadel, Tombs of the Emperors, and more.
5. From Hue we drive over the spectacular Hai Van Pass to the beachside town of Hoi An which is so chilled you can’t help but drop your cares, kick back, and take it easy.
Throughout our journey we weave interaction with locals for new insights and perspectives, Expansion Workshops for personal awareness and growth, together with creative fun for a true Cultural Immersion and a Reconnection with our Inner Heart Wisdom.
We visit four iconic Vietnam locations.
In a beautiful, luxurious 4 star Resort, relax and cool off in the infinity pool, enjoy the on-site spa, join a yoga class, or head down to the vast, golden sands of Cau Dai beach to sun on the beach lounges or swim in the warm waters.
While away your free hours with Conscious Self-Care practices like reading, relaxing, journaling, cycling through the local village, massage, or sleeping. Visit the Old Town to shop, sightsee or people-watch over a cold drink. Or relax on beautiful Cau Dai beach.
The resort features an infinity pool and jacuzzi, spa, sauna, fitness centre, gardens, bar, bicycles, and private beach.
You’ll love the very spacious private room with garden view and balcony. (limited number of shared rooms at reduced cost – book early)
Each location is quite unique
We stay in a delightful modern boutique hotel located in the historic Old Quarter and situated right near the famous Hoan Kiem Lake. It’s within easy walking distance of many of the city’s iconic landmarks and the perfect base for visiting the museums, temples, markets and cultural icons of the Old Quarter on foot.
Generous private suites overlook the tree-lined street. Each room has a big street facing window. The hotel has a fitness room, spa and restaurant. Although you may prefer the multitude of fabulous restaurants, bars, and spas that surround it.
Some shared rooms are available at reduced cost.
Magnificent Ha Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Cruising aboard an iconic junk boat we’ll stop to explore the vast Sung Sot Cave, visit the pearl farm and floating fishing villages, practice tai chi, hike to the peak of Titov Island for spectacular views and relax onboard. Plus we’ll eat the freshest seafood ever (alternatives available)
Rooms on the boat while smaller than the hotels, have private ensuite. They all have windows overlooking the beauty of the bay. There are areas to relax on deck and inside.
Twin share accommodation with private ensuite is available at reduced cost.
*Actual boat TBC
*Actual program may vary slightly according to cruise itinerary
Our stay in Hue is brief. The hotel is very comfortable and features a swimming pool.