Kicking back on the balcony of a traditional Thai teak stilt home you watch the sun drop gently behind the lush mountains that form the tropical, green foothills of the Himalayas.
You hear the river gurgle as it eddies into small pockets along its banks at the bottom of the garden in this tranquil, secluded tropical hideaway.
Frogs croak from the depths of the thick greenery as the evening rain freshens the air.
From the kitchen below happy chatter drifts up on the tantalizing aromas of lemongrass, ginger, garlic and chili amidst a hotpot of Thai flavour.
As you reflect in the peace and stillness of the evening, you open your journal and take up a pen to record your new deeper understanding and awareness of how limitation and blocks are holding you from following your dreams.
Far away from the pulls of your everyday life you have the time, space and support to take back all of your inner power, to reclaim your true self and sacred purpose.
For six fabulous nights our journey takes us to charming Chiang Mai, enjoying the traditional culture, relaxed pace, delicious Thai cuisine, fabulous pampering massage, and more. We’ll experience first-hand the generous Thai hospitality at our private accommodation.
Our stunning, elegantly appointed traditional Thai Lanna villa sits amidst serene, private gardens on the banks of the Ping River. It is located in a quiet village in an agricultural area on the outskirts of Chiang Mai and looks out over the lush green farmlands to the magnificent mountains that form the foothills of the Himalayas.
The property occupies over five acres of lush tropical gardens which provide a peaceful, secluded riverside hideaway. You will feel you are deep in the Thai countryside, although within easy reach of the Old City of Chiang Mai.
The villa has large living areas and decks for lounging and relaxing. Small nooks provide space for private reflection or meditation.
Bedrooms are spacious and beautifully decorated. Bathrooms are well fitted.
We have a private chef to prepare our meals but you are free to use the well-appointed kitchens to prepare drinks or snacks.
The villa features a private swimming pool overlooking the Ping River and vast lawns for relaxing.
Should you wish to explore the local area there are bicycles provided.
- Because we are staying in a private villa the rooms are not all identical. All the rooms are lovely and handsomely furnished but each is individual. Some are bigger with private ensuite, one has a Jacuzzi, some share a bathroom (one bathroom between two), some have river views and others nestle in the garden.
- You have the option to select the type of room you wish and price reflects the facilities. Details are on the Payment and cancellation page.
- Within the room type structure rooms will be allocated on a ‘first booked’ basis. Book early if you have a strong preference for room type.
- If you love getting to know new people and would prefer the company of a shared room, we have one room available for sharing. Please contact us to discuss this option before booking.
- We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover yourself should you be unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
If you have any questions please email us.